I am a my wits end, my son is fourteen and has been bullied at school for several years. I’ve spoken to the school, but nothing has been done about it. Where do I go from here?
As victims of bullying I can fully sympathise. After contacting the school and apparently failing, you should next try the school board of governors, followed by the county council education authority. For more help contact one of the following:
- Ring Parentline on 08008 002 222 (9am – 9pm Monday to Friday: 10am – 3pm Weekends)
- Anti Bullying Alliance (https://www.anti-bullyingalliance.org.uk/)
- Childline (https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/)
- Bullying UK (http://www.bullying.co.uk/?_ga=2.8771381.1072382488.1495703431-224621091.1495702800)
- Plus you can visit your local CAB for advice
If you are being bullied, please do contact one of the organisations above – do not suffer in silence.